Coachella Q&A: Thomas Jack
You could be having the worst day - I'm talking flat tire on the way to a DMV appointment without a reservation status - but one glimpse of Thomas Jack's megawatt smile and you'll be back on your happy A-game. Add seeing him perform at this year's Coachella Music Festival and you'll be so carefree you might drive that car right off a cliff. But don't do that. Instead, read our Q&A with Thomas Jack where we cover everything from what to expect from his upcoming show to which fellow Coachella performer he's most excited to see and more!
1. When the Coachella lineup was announced, what's the best reaction you received from a fan, friend, or family member?
Probably my sister. She has never been and now my whole family is all coming together for there first time.
2. Are you a Coachella newbie? If so, what are you most excited or most nervous about? If you're a veteran, what's the one story that encapsulates your past Coachella experience? You know, the tale that all your friends make you tell over and over again.
I was there last year. Played a surprise set at the do Lab stage. Which was awesome and had such a different vibe to the rest of the festival.
3. What's in your Coachella survival bag and does that bag include any extra special add-ons for your set that we can look forward to?
There are a few surprises in the set for sure. Also a lot of new music that I've been working on that's not out and I don't think it will be out for a long time.
4. What fellow Coachella artist are you most likely to watch front & center both weekends?
Guns N' Roses for sure.
5. Post-Coachella, anything exciting on the horizon we should know about and share with the universe? Do you promise to tell KKS next time you play in LA? Pinky promise?
Working on a lot of new music and some new styles as well. There is something epic that's going to happen in LA later this year. Very excited for the project and vibes to come to life.